FreeBSD 9.1 Update?

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:05:32 UTC 2013

On 02/19/13 14:03, Denzel Turner wrote:
> Hello Gentlemen and thank you for the prompt response. I thought
> freegsd-update for FreeBSD 9.1 only updated with FreeBSD 9.0 Packages as
> the Update Functionality Infrastructure was being rebuilt. I might be
> wrong about this but I thought this was put out in the FreeBSD 9.1
> Announcement. I am learning about FreeBSD after not using it for several
> years. My first FreeBSD was 5.4 i386 version.
<snip>

I'll forward you the announcement I received this morning and you can
decide for yourself. (:

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt