FreeBSD 9.1 Update?

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:46:00 UTC 2013

On 02/19/13 13:43, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:26:18 -0600
> Denzel Turner <dgt279 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Folks,
>>
>> /******************************************************************************/
>>
>>       When the FreeBSD 9.1 Update functionality gets rebuilt and back on-
>>
>> line so that fetch freebsd-update will get updates for FreeBSD 9.1, how
>> will
>>
>> users be notified? I am unsure of which Mailing List would cover this
>> info.
>
> 	I don't think freebsd-update has been down, at least not for any
> significant length of time. It's certainly working now, earlier today I
> updated my 9.1 installations using it.

Same here. An announcement came through from freebsd-security letting us
know of the update with instructions on how to apply.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt