Portaudit detects wrong version of subversion

Mike Clarke jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 17:30:20 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 18 Dec 2013 10:35:15 Matthew Seaman wrote:

> portaudit works with the old still pkg_install database -- on a
> pkgngized system you should use 'pkg audit' instead.  Does essentially
> the same job, but using /var/db/pkg/local.sqlite rather than all those
> old sub-directories for individual ports under /var/db/pkg.

Thanks, I'll switch over to using pkg audit for the daily periodic job.

Should I do anything about removing out of date subdirectories in /var/db?
There was a subversion-1.7.13 subdirectory but nothing for subversion-1.8.5.
As an experiment I've now rebuilt subversion using portmaster and the
subversion-1.8.5 subdirectory has been created but the subversion-1.7.13
subdirectory wasn't deleted.

--
Mike Clarke