New Marriott Executive Apartments coming to Pattaya

Onyx Pattaya Developments info at onyxpattaya.com
Wed Dec 18 04:03:28 UTC 2013

New  Marriott Executive Apartments coming to Pattaya.
Marriott  International Inc. have announced the signing of a management agreement with  Onyx Development Co., Ltd. for the management of the 128 Marriott Executive  Apartments in South Pattaya, part of a 249 luxury  apartment complex development.

  Onyx  Development Co., Ltd. has already started marketing the remaining 121  residential apartments starting from the 14th to the 29th floor, with Marriott  Executive Apartments South Pattaya, taking the first 12 floors. Onyx  Developments have had a great response with 40% of the apartments available  already sold.

  The  reason this development is selling so fast is because of the reputation that  comes with the Marriott brand, and with Marriott managing all the common area’s  in the entire building, and also offering additional service’s, clients are  buying with confidence.

  The  developers have to use a Marriott approved builder and show guaranteed funds  for maintaining the property, and show they can meet Marriott high standards,  and get that Marriott seal of approval.

  The  apartments are to be built in Pattaya’s prestigious Phratumnak Hill area, a  quiet high-end residential area which is just a short walk from the nearby  beaches, and within a short drive of the city’s bustling center.

  The  Marriott Executive Apartments South Pattaya will feature spacious studio, one  and two bedroom apartments with views of the ocean. The 19th floor will boast a  stunning view, and will include a restaurant, swimming pool, with pool bar and  fitness center.

  Miss  Tanakorn Ubonrat, Managing Director of Onyx Development Co., Ltd. states, “We  are very excited about working with Marriott on our serviced apartment project.  We believe that our property will establish itself as the top serviced  apartments on offer in Pattaya, and will be an iconic place for both Thai and  international travelers to Pattaya."

  Phillip  Bryson, Vice President with Marriott International says, “Marriott is delighted  to bring Marriott’s signature service to the serviced apartment market in  Pattaya. With our strong presence throughout Thailand, we currently have four  Marriott Executive Apartment buildings in Bangkok, we look forward to opening  our first Marriott Executive Apartments product in Pattaya and to offer our  guests an extended stay experience in Thailand’s second largest city."

  Now  you can be part of this great opportunity to own in what will become one of the  most prestigious properties in Pattaya. With a guaranteed rental return of 7%  per annum for the first 3 years, it all adds up to a great investment.

  For  further information regarding the reserving or viewing of an apartment you can  contact us by Email info at onyxpattaya.com ( mailto:info at onyxpattaya.com ) visit our  website www.onyxpattaya.com ( http://smtp.homesdirect.asia/wf/click?upn=ZF54jQSAyYFlOZdtn6sCrw3hVSF9K6wfIKrYHZiWLv3t8x7iQBPnydx4Z9HliZHL_qch7jq2Hait0RG8PXzar8tPwPb8SmsuyPT1kMdgTNmlXY6yixcEYfxwbPhnAPY6OtveL-2B9H1gmvEYdSvvAR-2Fng5UGpmI0jHDkf8nYJjIleDt3zR3CYQGHn0kNVw7CUrFe13jWCJw-2BVL7oVBbHl-2FrxG48tcV6l2DOHdMtTrejKV-2FKf4Sj7wMskfmq82Ckhq-2BmtISdjvMecNUcl3bGEFQCSjfhlrkrolPYsGubPgdEOMVqN5ZXjYM2zN-2BrJ-2BO-2F8X-2Fq ) or call  +66(0)8 0535 6777.

If you would like to unsubscribe click here ( http://smtp.homesdirect.asia/wf/unsubscribe?upn=Q1G7K8cYCrLWsp3rtsmPRsrCYwnE-2B1AtKIe280p4kyAS4wc-2F4ewczITkUFNx06nKNbiQeY6nW3BuQsTCS-2BOKbWuoLVVKXYgD-2FZZCMYJEB-2BfyqWA8vizVh6VNihR-2Bo5HuFH4CL7-2Fucc-2BaFNPH2CfepxZSWWH8lsGwLgy-2BeCeq9FmJo44YNAOqm682FHvZF8KDOGWq536oxAruevf9mnL-2BxrNPbI5YyQi2gXkQmNGLWZy3tDzRGdF7g-2BnfH1VfWZTgv9fsBucln2axH7Ofi7OtFmqNo8Zc8HUuxZgFgKWtCp2wM1RqlNzkEL8HpxiWqSKGRZwyH1NX4MlKA4cTCga4PgwGm3yrBYUv-2B6JYAMqO-2BD-2B8V2SNcYCga28vHt03p8ibyXgzJUq86g-2FAoJ3rMPtkYg-3D-3D ).