My non blocking socket is stuck in accept

sven falempin sven.falempin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:40:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

i have a server application in C.

In the server an accept, after a long sage, 'eats' 100% power of a cpu
core. The socket is non blocking and program ran poll first, then accept.
I am trying to create a minimal program but it is not easy.

I trust my code because it is not mine, i use libevent.

http://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=43654

if no idea could you point where is __sys_accept code so i can try to
figure out what kind of error could do infinite loop in accept ?