Energy Price Rise Alert. You Can Still Save by Switching.

Sophie at Electric info at info.electric.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 11:11:29 UTC 2013

Visit electric.co.uk (electric.co.uk)
http://p5trc.emv2.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqq5X26V8SA9MKJ9ITLnGHxKKLQBkfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdAFl1Mo
Permission Request:  We respectfully request your permission to send email messages from
ELECTRIC similar to the one below. If you no longer wish to receive our
emails, please click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of this
message.

  Avoid the Confusion - Prices are on the Rise,

 Now is the time to Switch! :
 http://p5trc.emv2.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqq5X26V8SA9MKJ9ITLnGHxKKLQBqvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdAFl1Mt

Click Here to Start Saving :
 http://p5trc.emv2.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqq5X26V8SA9MKJ9ITLnGHxKKLQBofcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdAFl1M4
Fuel bills slashed

  Dear Reader

 In recent weeks we've seen price rises from British Gas, nPower and SSE. Don't be
caught out - you can still save money on your energy bills by switching.

 Don't be caught out - you can still save money on your energy bills by
switching.

 Many of our customers find they can save, with some saving upto £400
per year!

 With more energy companies planning to raise prices over the coming
months, now is the time to see if you can save.  It's free to check.

 Yours.

The Electric Team

You can save on your electric bills with electric.co.uk.

Click for More Infomation :
 http://p5trc.emv2.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqq5X26V8SA9MKJ9ITLnGHxKKLQBovcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdAFl1M1