Base System Rebuild

ETHAN HOUSE (RIT Student) ewh2048 at rit.edu
Wed Dec 11 05:24:02 UTC 2013

One more quick question.

I am trying to rebuild all of my user land packages so it pulls down and
fixes all of the broken deps.

$ portmaster -af
===>>> Currently installed version: virtio-kmod-9.0-0.242658
===>>> Port directory: /usr/ports/emulators/virtio-kmod

    ===>>> This port is marked IGNORE
    ===>>> not supported ${OSREL} (9.2)

    ===>>> If you are sure you can build it, remove the
           IGNORE line in the Makefile and try again.

===>>> Update for virtio-kmod-9.0-0.242658 failed
===>>> Aborting update

Any idea how to get around this. I tried portupdate except it pkgdb -F
wasn't happy I was using pkgng packages.

Ethan House