GPS Trackers for car and person security

julychou88 julychou88 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 14:17:04 UTC 2013

Dear Mr./Ms,

Good day.

This is July from EELINK COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD, A professional manufacturer
on kinds of Car/ Motorcycle/ Truck Vehicle or Kids/Elders/Travelers Personal GPS Trackers, and we'd
like to inform you that our models are in promotional now, pls kindly contact us if you need, thanks.

Eelink is a manufacturer and exporter of GPS Trackers, GPS Tracker OBD II Tracking Device,
Car Vehicle On-Board Diagnostics Tracking System, Vehicle Tracking Devices, Personal Tracking device.
We also offer mature GPS Tracking Solutions including vehicle tracking, personal security, and fleet management

Using our GPS tracker, we can position ,monitor and control the vehicle on the position server via GPRS,GPS and Internet.
It can help you to manage transparently,reduce cost,maintain security and raise efficiency. Now it is widely used in business traffic,
logistics distribution ,automobile lease , intelligent transportation ,shipping market,army and police,rescuing, Safety Supervision ,Intelligent
city and so on.

We can provide you our trackers, tracking web-server and whole-life tech support, if you need. and we confirm provide you the
high quality products with best price, thanks.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

July Chou
Business Manager
Skype:ltove333
ADD: 3 Floor,Yuyang Building,Langshan 2nd Rd,Science and Technology Park,Nanshan District
,Shenzhen city, GuangDong Province, China.