Why FreeBSD doesn't have a Gnome3 port?

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Fri Dec 6 11:35:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM, iijima yoshino <iijimayoshino at gmail.com> wrote:
> agree? The users can decide their machines run like desktops or servers.
> By default, most distributions have a default DE after installation or
> on their live images. I think they should be regarded as
> desktop-oriented. On the other hand, it's O.K. to call FreeBSD
> server-oriented, right?

I use FreeBSD on my desktops and servers with no problem for maaany
years :-) Get the Xfce4 or KDE and it will be fine :-) FreeBSD does
not force you to any configuration and/or setup, also it does not gets
affected by strange politics as it can be seen in case of Gnome/Linux
and this is the main reason why I use FreeBSD not other OS :-)

Best regards :-)
Tomek