telnet authentication using RADIUS

takCoder tak.official at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 08:17:03 UTC 2013

hi again..

pardon me, but I still have not find anything to solve my problem with
using pam/telnetd..

my problem is:
I need pam.d/telnetd to be always used as telnet aaa configs.. but when a
non-sra telnet connection is created, pam.d/login is used for that telnet
session's aaa configurations..

is there any way to do an integration? any ideas??
please let me know of any point you may know about this.. thank you so much
:)

Best Regards,
takCoder