seo services

Krish jhon krish at linkbuildingservicesindia.in
Wed Aug 28 11:40:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

 Greetings of the day

 My name is Krish work  *Business Development Executive* at  *BPT SOLUTIONS*
 *Pvt. Ltd*  I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

*
BPT SOLUTIONS *is a *SEO & Web Design, Development** * firm based in India,
with over 9 years of experience. We have been partnering with various
digital agencies over *U.S.A. and UK*

We are offering unique *Affordable package for SEO: 299 USD* the following
package.

*Monthly Task and responsibilities:-*
  20 Search Engine Submission
  200 Manually Directory Submissions
  90 Article Submissions (1 Articles Submit in Top 30 Directories)
  10 Press Release Distributions (1 Press Release submit in 10 Sites)
  5 Web2.0/Blog postings(Using pre-written articles)
  30 Social Bookmarking Submissions
  5 Forum postings
  3 Unique Article writing (400+ words)
  1 Press Release writing (350+ words)
  Keywords Mapping
  New pages suggestions
  Keywords research
  Competitor Analysis
  Title Tag changes suggestions
  Meta tags changes suggestions
  Alt tag changes suggestions
  HTML Site Map
  XML site map setup
  Anchor text optimization
  Google webmaster setup
  Google analytics setup
  Weekly Work Report
  Monthly Ranking Report
 Monthly Full Detailed SEO Work Report in Excel.

We use only white hat SEO techniques for each website.

 Kindly revert back if you are interested. I would be happy to share our
Work Portfolio, Client testimonials and Service Packages.

*Our Company Website:**
**www.businesspromotiontechnologies.com*<http://www.businesspromotiontechnologies.com/>

If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email.

 Kind Regards,

Krish
Business Development  Executive