hugin?

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Fri Aug 23 13:10:40 UTC 2013

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013, Gary Aitken wrote:

> Is anyone using the current port of hugin successfully on 9.1?
> I've never used it before but an attempt to start it crashes:
>
> $ hugin
> /usr/local/share/hugin/data/plugins/top_five.py
>   CAT:Control Points
>   NAM:keep 5 CPs per image pair
> /usr/local/share/hugin/data/plugins/woa.py
>   CAT:Control Points
>   NAM:Warped Overlap Analysis
> /usr/local/share/hugin/data/plugins/shooting_pattern.py
>   CAT:initial distribution
>   NAM:6-1-1 Shooting Pattern
> /usr/local/share/hugin/data/plugins/crop_cp.py
>   CAT:Control Points
>   NAM:Crop Control Points
> Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

That could be from having the OpenGL preview window enabled.  In
~/.hugin, go to the [GLPreviewFrame] section and set isShown to zero.
After the program starts, that can be set in the Preferences:
File/Preferences/Assistant "After align open".  Set it to "Preview
Window" rather than "Fast preview window".