Laptop Fn key causes X (Gnome 2) to sleep immediately

Matthias Petermann matthias at d2ux.org
Sat Aug 17 12:11:31 UTC 2013

At the moment it is not clear to me at which layer the issue is
originated. In fact the acpi_ibm module doesn't work completely for
the Lenovo X121e (brightness control with Fn+F8/F7 nonfunctional), so
the issue might be related to this. I shall file a PR during the day.

Kind regards,
Matthias

>>> http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=544740+551865+/usr/local/www/db/text/2013/freebsd-current/20130707.freebsd-current

Matthias Petermann <matthias at d2ux.org>