sysvipc only for one jail

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:57:16 UTC 2013

2013/8/12 Trond Endrestøl <Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no>:
> On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:40+0200, David Demelier wrote:
>
>> 2013/8/11 Maciej Suszko <maciej at suszko.eu>:
>> > Maciej Suszko <maciej at suszko.eu> wrote:
>> > [...]
>> >
>> > Sorry, my mistake - it should be jail_jailname_parameters= of course.
>> > --
>> > regards, Maciej Suszko.
>>
>> Thanks for your message,
>>
>> However, I could not find this setting in the manual of rc.conf(5)
>> neither in /etc/rc.d/jail :(. It does not seems to be applied.
>
> Have a look at jail(8) and the last lines of /etc/default/rc.conf.
>
> --
> +-------------------------------+------------------------------------+
> | Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |
> | Trond Endrestøl,              | Trond Endrestøl,                   |
> | IT-ansvarlig,                 | System administrator,              |
> | Fagskolen Innlandet,          | Gjøvik Technical College, Norway,  |
> | tlf. mob.   952 62 567,       | Cellular...: +47 952 62 567,       |
> | sentralbord 61 14 54 00.      | Switchboard: +47 61 14 54 00.      |
> +-------------------------------+------------------------------------+

I see,

I've added what Maciej Suszko told me but the sysctls in the jail is
not set as it should be :

security.jail.param.allow.sysvipc: 0
security.jail.param.allow.chflags: 0

And thus, it's not enabled as postgresql tells:

creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1 ... FATAL:
 could not create shared memory segment: Function not implemented

Cheers,

--
Demelier David