Technological Collabration

tronic solutions tronicp70 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 02:22:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

After carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confident that we can help just as we’ve helped similar companies improve their profitability: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT services at significantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven’t managed to connect yet. I would probably wish to have a discussion with you for exploring this opportunity & contributing to your needs.

Tronic is an offshore IT development & solution provder. Our core areas of portfolio are:

Website Designing:
Customized PHP,  java, dotnet based web development with unique Web 2.0 apps. Web designing both eCommerce and Non-Commerce with Open source Content management system like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal,Volusion, Shopify, Prestashop etc..PSD to HTML conversions, Web 2.0 standard Theme Designing,

E-commerce Solutions:
Tronic provides you results-driven commerce website to sell your product & services, with customized design & features for individual, B2B, B2C, corporate and Ecommerce expert services to global customers.

Application Development
Evolving inspiring concepts into progressive iPhone, iPad, Android OS mobile & tablet Apps.

In Time I'd really like to schedule a phone call or Skype/some other IM chat along with you at any given time easy to you, and take this ahead. Let me know your thoughts about this and I will be pleased to share more info with you regarding our expert services in fine detail.

Please advise.

Thank You,
Deepak Wadhwa
Sr. Website & SEO consultant.
www.tronicsolutions.com

Email: deepak at tronicsolutions.com
skype: tronicsolutions
Phone: +91-981-8988-070
USA Phone: +1 209-6825-841

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The info transmitted is supposed only for the person or organization that it is addressed and could contain confidential and/or privileged materials. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any actions in reliance upon, this info by persons or entities other than the intended receiver.