Youtube & Flash Videos broken?

paranormal paranormal at isgroup.com.ua
Tue Apr 30 05:10:08 UTC 2013

I had written an extension, it replaces the original youtube player.
Now it's beta version (at least it has a name...), there is no setup, no
preferences, it just replaces youtube player to <video>Here the best
quality</video>.

Code (don't even try to use master branch):
https://github.com/paranormal/detube/tree/working

Zip:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/de-tube/

You are free to install this addon and blame me.

There another addon (written by Sukant Garg):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-my-youtube-day