Why is "pkg_glob" no longer working for me?

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 27 15:15:25 UTC 2013

On 27/04/2013 14:43, Robert Huff wrote:
> 	I use portupgrade for two features: portsclean (for which there
> is probably a pkgng replacement, I just haven't bothered to check)
> and pkg_sort (for which there is no alternative) which is necessary
> for certain scripts.

Well, given that pkgng is a binary package management system, it
achieves the required aim of keeping the ports tree nice and clean by
the simple expedient of not downloading distfiles or using the ports to
compile them.  No mess created means none to be cleared up.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.