Why is "pkg_glob" no longer working for me?

Joe Altman freebsd at chthonixia.net
Sat Apr 27 13:31:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 02:54:59PM -0600, Tom Russo wrote:

> Anyone else have this issue?  Or am I the only one left still using
> portupgrade and its associated tools?

I use portupgrade and have noticed no failures. I have never used
pkg_glob so I cannot address that. I have used portupgrade as you, for
many ports, and have always seen failures printed to my terminal at the
end of the mass upgrade with an alert to that effect; just like for a
single port. It seems that you are not seeing that report?

Best regards,

Joe