dvd recorder & audio cd problems

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Thu Apr 18 06:01:36 UTC 2013

Bernt Hansson posted a message for using sysutils/cdrtools (not in the thread
for some reason...)
Interestingly I get a possibly informative error:

% cdda2wav --device /dev/cd0 --bulk
cdrom device (/dev/cd0) is not of type generic SCSI. Setting interface to
cooked_ioctl.
307200 bytes buffer memory requested, transfer size 129024 bytes, 4 buffers,
27 sectors
#Cdda2wav version 3.00_freebsd_10.0-current_amd64_amd64, real time sched.,
soundcard, libparanoia support
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I am re-building the cdrtools to see if it will correct, but I was also
interested in the "dev/cd0 is not of type generic SCSI. Setting interface to
cooked_ioctl." bit, and whether it was related to my other errors re
permission etc.

Regards.

-----
10-Current-amd64-using ccache-portstree merged with marcuscom.gnome3 & xorg.devel