ZFS mounting failed with error 2

Trond Endrestøl Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Wed Apr 10 09:58:36 UTC 2013

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:05+0200, David Demelier wrote:

> > My own blog entry is a bit (out)dated, but maybe it's worth a look:
> >
> > http://ximalas.info/2011/10/17/zfs-root-fs-on-freebsd-9-0/
>
> Now I currently have 504 Gateway Timeout going to your website, I will
> try at home maybe my corporate firewall is blocking this.

The blog is up & running, I assure you. Perhaps my choice of the .info
TLD is unacceptable for some reason. It could even be the count of
four letters, rather than 2 or 3, or all sorts of other crazy.

Anyway, best of luck. ZFS is still a manual install, just pick the
shell option in the FreeBSD Installer, and type away.

--
| Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |