Youtube & Flash Videos broken?

Harald Weis hawei at free.fr
Mon Apr 8 15:03:22 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 12:09:32AM +0200, Polytropon wrote:

 > If it's just about YouTube video, why not use youtube-dl and
 > mplayer? I haven't tested it for those particular two videos,
 > but it tends to work for everything. :-)

Can you please help me how to find the right URLs for youtube-dl ?

For example on
http://www.youtube.com/user/ConcertosLive/videos

When I copy URLs with mouse in opera I always get
"youtube-dl: No match."

(opera and flash work fine for playing and also for downloading the
the ogg file)

I definitely prefer the command line tool.
Getting rid of flash would be a tremendous relief.

--
Harald Weis
Versailles, France