Recipie for CPU souffle'

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Wed Apr 3 13:17:41 UTC 2013

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:35:49 +0100, Arthur Chance wrote:
> I'm not sure even the music industry's
> paranoid lawyers would worry about something that sounds that bad, and
> any half way sane judge would throw it out as "de minimis".

They care about the crappy glaring sound of 8 bit, 11 kHz,
mono, with low bitrate and ugly "quality" which comes out of
almost any smartphone these days. And you don't even need
a judge to bully people or scare them into paying money
(at least in Germany a lawyer can work "for your" and have
you pay money even if you've never met him), de impera et
virtutibus loquitur, as the lawman would say. ;-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany