USB Flash Drive in Stock

notruiruiwaer9 at 163.com notruiruiwaer9 at 163.com
Tue Apr 2 08:35:42 UTC 2013

   Hi,

   Glad to hear that you're on the market for usb driver memory, we are
   experienced in this field for about 8 years.

    There is much experience in usb driver memory with higher quality.

    What’s more, we have our own R&D to meet any of your requirements.

   There are usb driver memory in stock and the quotation as follows:

   1GB: EXW US$2.10, 2GB: EXW US$2.42, 4GB: EXW US$2.91, 8GB: EXW US$3.55,
   16GB: EXW US$6.13, 32GB: EXW US$10.49, 64GB: EXW US$ 22.26, 128GB: EXW
   US$ 25.49, 256GB: EXW US$30.33

   M.O.Q: 500PCS

    Please contact us without any hesitation if there is anything we can
   do for you.

    Look forward to hearing from you and establishing friendly business
   relationship between us.

    Best Regards.

   Jane2