Offshore Partnership

Webtechno Outsourcing (P) Ltd. info at webtechno.in
Tue Sep 18 15:34:28 UTC 2012

Free BSD

freebsd-questions at FreeBSD.org

----------------------------------

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

I have visited your company's website, I am not sure if this is an
appropriate way to reach you to share the information I have, but I
apologize for any inconvenience you might get by this email.

I would like to introduce WEBTECHNO OUTSOURCING Pvt. Ltd.  An ISO 9001:2008
certified 5year old software and web Development Company providing
Professional Offshore Development Services since its inception. We are team
strength of 100+ developers majorly working on:-

Microsoft

:

.NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET), Classic ASP, VB

Databases

:

SQL Server 2000/5/8, Access, Oracle, MySQL (DBA and DB developers)

Open Source

:

PHP, Joomla, Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart, Wordpress,

Other Tech

:

Java, JSP, XML, HTML, XHTML, HTTP, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax,

Mobile Development

:

Iphone, Android, Symbian, Windows, Blackberry

Design

:

Graphic Design, Flash Design, Flash Development

Support

:

SEO, Project Management,  Quality Assurance,

3D Development

:

3D Studio Max, MAYA, Light Wave 3D, Softimage SXI

2D Development

:

Flash, Action Script 3.0, Image Ready, GIF etc.

Your benefit to outsource to Webtechno:
1. Project Manager assistance available.
2. Highly scalable Infrastructure.
3. Project Management Process as per ISO and CMMI Level standards.
4. In-house Microsoft certified training center to upgrade our developers.

5. Data Security.
6. Disaster recovery precautions.
7. Saves you Cost.

8. Fast turnaround

WE WANT TO JOIN WITH YOU AS YOUR COST EFFECTIVE OUTSOURCING PARNTER FOR YOUR
WEB PROJECT SO PLEASE MAY CONSIDER.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Yours truly,
SATISH KUMAR

  (Business Manager)

WEBTECHNO OUTSOURCING (P) LTD.

AN ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY

1312, Best Sky Tower, Netaji Subhash Place

Pitampura, New Delhi - 110034(India)

Ph: +91-9560904747, +91-9540047007, +91-11-47581615

www.webtechno.in email:  <mailto:info at webtechno.in> info at webtechno.in

Skype: webtechno.in Gtalk: webtechnooutsourcing  Facebook:
Facebook.com/webtechno

Web Development | Mobiles Apps | Animation | SEO | Software Development
Company

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although
this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Webtechno, its
subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use.  If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,