Hi

D Dalal dmdalal101 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 05:22:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was just reviewing your website and found it very interesting.
I really like your website and services you are providing. I was wondering if
we can work with you and help you with your business.

I would like to offer you our Hire Developer/Programmer service
where you can hire our dedicated developer who will dedicatedly work for you.
We are having three different plans for the same like Full-Time, Part-Time and
Hourly. Currently, many of our clients are getting benefits from this service.
Let me share some of the benefits of our Hire Developer Service:

	* Guaranteed to save you at least 75% of cost against having on site team / resources.
	* Compare it with fixed priced quote, it saves your minimum 35% of cost.
	* No start up or maintenance cost compare to invest in onsite team.
	* Project control is totally on your hand (*no hidden conditions) as you can co-ordinate with developer directly.
	* It’s save your time to find new developer for your projects.
	* Multiple options / hiring models to choose to hire developer.
	* You can have every 10 minutes snapshots of your dedicated web developer’s machine during work.
	* High-speed communications and live chat conferencing capabilities.

I can share references of our existing clients who are currently
getting benefits from our Hire Developer service. You can know more about this
service from below link.

Build
Your Virtual Team:
http://www.narolainfotech.com/hire-web-developers.html

We, Narola are a leading Custom Software Development company based in India. We are having a good
experience in Custom Web Design and Development, Custom Mobile Application
Development,E-Commerce Solution, Real Estate Portal Development, etc.

Narola
Strengths:
-          7 years of successful operations
-          68 team members
-          Technology/Process maturity
-          500+ satisfied clients

Our
Skilled Team:
-          56 Experienced Programmers/Developers
-          6 Business Analyst
-          2 Project Manager
-          4 Graphic Designers

Our
Technology Expertise:
PHP,  ASP .NET (2.0, 3.5),
iOSSDK (iPhone/iPad), Android SDK and expert in their related CMS and
frameworks.

Web
Service/API Integration Expertise:
Twitter, Facebook, Google Checkout, PayPal, Skype. And many more

Other
Technologies Expertise:
jQuery, SOA, Web Services, XML, AJAX, and many more.

You can check our website to know more about us and our
services.

http://www.narolainfotech.com/

See
Narola Team at work: http://youtu.be/LOWJq1tE6aI

Let me know your views and we can discuss further on this. I
would be happy to share our past work details with you.

I look forward to your positive reply!!!

Regards,
 D Dalal