[solved]: to move csup 90 to subversion 91rc

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 3 16:35:49 UTC 2012

Darrel <levitch at iglou.com> wrote:
>> For ports would it be better to match -fbsd91, like this:
>> svn co http://svn.freebsd.org/ports/releng/9.1 ports

404.  There are no branches in the ports, in exactly the same
way that there wasn't a RELENG_9 tag you could use in a ports supfile.

Head is the only option with ports.

On 03/09/2012 17:29, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> I'm not sure whether there's any equivalent to tracking RELENG_9 (as
> opposed to tracking RELENG_9_1) under the branching scheme being used
> with subversion.

stable/9 is the SVN equivalent of RELENG_9

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.