Hardware recommendations, not "enterprise" budget.

Waitman Gobble gobble.wa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:25:02 UTC 2012

On Oct 29, 2012 10:57 PM, "Joshua Isom" <jrisom at gmail.com> wrote:

> Soon I'll be purchasing a wireless N card for my current FreeBSD system
since I'm not yet ready to add ethernet to my house.  What would be the
current recommendations for using wireless N on FreeBSD?  My router is a
Linksys E2000, which supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz but not concurrently.
Supporting 5GHz is a strong preference but I doubt I'll have much luck
getting everything else to work at 5GHz.