Famp Server

Hamisi Jabe hamsoj80 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 13:26:21 UTC 2012

Thanks for your quick reply, but would you please give me the right command
pkg_add -r apache22
pkg_add -r mysql55-server
pkg_add -r php5

i installed these packages one by one but to no success please help, and also when i install them should i go to the port directory or i can execute the command anywhere

thanks