No sound from speaker, using Realtek ALC269 and snd_hda

Big Yuuta init.py at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:45:01 UTC 2012

Hi, Alexander

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Alexander Motin <mav at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Also check that pin sensing is working. Try to plug in/out headphones. With
> verbose messages enabled, you should see messages about that on console and
> in logs.

Pin sensing works fine. I tested it and whenever I plug the headphone in,
I can hear the sound from the headphone, and I have this output
on the console:

hdaa0: Pin sense: nid=26 sence=0x80000000 (connected)
pcm0: Redirect output to: headphones
hdaa0: Pin sense: nid=26 sence=0x00000000 (disconnected)
pcm0: Redirect output to: main

I think the redirection works, but nid20 is not well set? Is "main" here
the 1st nid of the association? i.e. nid20 which has seq=0?

I hope I'm not bothering you with my questions, and again thanks
a lot for all your work, patience, and help!