RFQ

sales4 at peak-pcb.com sales4 at peak-pcb.com
Tue Oct 23 06:33:26 UTC 2012

Dear Sirs,

I'm Maria Weng coming from PEAK PCB LIMITED .We exporting PCB(printed circuit boards) with good quality for nearly 10 years in Shenzhen, China.

We produce and sell the PCBs for many years.

Our service include:
1. PCB production
ex:sample and mass production.
2. PCB copy
3. Rigid PCB
4. Aluminum PCB.

The boards include: single sided,double sided,2 layer,4 layer,6 layer.

Fast delivery:
Samples & small production: 4~5 days(urgent delivery 2~3 days)
Mass production: 7~8 days.

We are so glad to hear your news,your inquiry is our Goddess.

We are waiting for your feedback.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Maria  Weng

PEAK PCB LIMITED
Tel: +86-0755-29100879
Fax :+86-0755-29109182
Email: sales4(at)peakpcb.com (Please reply to this email address)
skype: peakpcbltd4