Please vote before 23rd October

Webshop webshop at mobilephonesdirect.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 15:46:15 UTC 2012

To view this email online, follow this link: http://s5.newzapp.co.uk/gtp.aspx?LID=OSwzMTc2NDE2MTYsMw==

WIN AN IPHONE 5 OR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3

This isn't a marketing promotion and there's no catch - We're asking for your support as someone who has previously purchased from MOBILE PHONES DIRECT or one of our partner websites.
To be in with a chance of winning simply take a very short 17 question survey and Vote 'MOBILE PHONES DIRECT' for this years 'BEST ONLINE RETAILER' (we're Question No.11 and it takes under 60 seconds).
Once you've answered all of the questions, please leave your name and email address and you'll be entered into the draw - There's several Smartphones up for grabs so why not forward this email to your family and friends asking them to vote, or ask them to take the survey at www.vote4mpd.com
Good luck and a Big thank you from all of us at Mobile Phones Direct for voting.