Spam and more spam.

Erich Dollansky erichfreebsdlist at ovitrap.com
Thu Oct 11 03:25:45 UTC 2012

Hi Al,

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:06:11 -1000
Al Plant <noc at hdk5.net> wrote:

> Erich Dollansky wrote:

> > I wonder how many people did what I did an classified this as spam.
>
> Aloha Erich,

my wife loves you. This is for sure. Why? She loves your place.

> I'm getting SPAM on the FreeBSD list for a couple of days now.
> In several languages including Chinese and French as well as English.

There are two kind of spams. One comes directly via the list and one
comes only to the addresses used at the list.

> Doesnt our list have a way to block so much of this?

If I use my other e-mail addresses which are not registered, I get an
message that the mail needs approval. The person who approves should
block the spam coming via the list.

But I also get some spam from people who harvested my address there. It
is still not enough to make me a special filter rule.

> ~Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii -  Phone:  808-284-2740

Even for the fact that I do not have a reason to complain, your address
sounds cool.

Erich