1080P HDMI Android TV Stick - $30 for Wholesales

Cathryn T&T reeveyal at sohu.com
Mon Oct 8 11:56:23 UTC 2012

Hi dear,

Good day ! This is Cathryn from T&T China  %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON1}%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON2}www.TTOEM.com

This is our latest Android 4.0  TV Dongle with good price :

All the TV Dongle Support HDMI Output & WIFI

IPTV21 -  Android 4.0 TV Box
CPU A10, 1.2GHz & RAM 512M & ROM 4G  $43.5 For Wholesale & Dropship
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON3}

IPTV16A -  Android 4.0 TV Stick
CPU A10, 1.0GHz & RAM 512M & ROM 2G  $30 For Wholesale & Dropship
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON4}

IPTV17 -  Android 4.0 TV Stick
CPU 1.2GHz & RAM 512M & ROM 2G  $33 For Wholesale & Dropship
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON5}

IPTV18A -  Android 4.0 TV Stick
CPU ARM A5 1.0 & RAM 1G & ROM 4G  $33 For Wholesale & Dropship
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON6}

IPTV20 -  Android 4.0 TV Box
CPU A10, 1.2GHz & RAM 512M & ROM 4G  $43.5 For Wholesale & Dropship
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON7}

What Can the Android TV Dongle do?
You can connect it to your HD TV via HDMI port, and make sure there is WIFI in your house,
then you can enjoy  fun from interenet via our TV stick infront of your TV!
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON8}

Order progress:
pls provide me your order qty, delivery address, contact full name and phone number, so I can send PI to you.
Contact email: %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON9}market at ttoem.com or 24 hotline: +86 137 2424 0769.

%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON10}
Our Other Android Product for wholesales & dropship

X0701L-7 inch Android 2.3 USB 3G WiFi-Tablet-$37
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON11}

X0705B-7" Android 4.0 Laptop-$58
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON12}

Assemble Line:
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON13}

QC test:
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON14}

T&T drop-shipping
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON15}

%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON16}

T&T is Your Trust Partner!!
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON17}

We make special plastic boxes to protect product
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON18}

Contact email: %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON19}market at ttoem.com or 24 hotline: +86 137 2424 0769.

Feel easy to contact with us!Thank you !

Cathryn Chen
Oversea Sales Department
T&T Industrial Development Limited

Email : %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON20}sales at ttoem.com                       MSN:%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON21}ttoem5 at gmail.com
Yahoo ID: %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON22}chenpei917 at yahoo.com.cn        Skype: cathrynchina
website: %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON23}www.ttoem.com
Mobile: 0086-13724240769, Tel: 0755-82861560, Fax: 0755-82861561
Office: Room1501, 15Fl, Nanguangjiejia Building, Shennan Road, Futian District, Shenzhen , China
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON24}
%{CURRENT_RANDOMCON25}
Our Website:  %{CURRENT_RANDOMCON26}www.ttoem.com

T&T Industrial Develop Limited is a trusted supplier of hundreds of ecommerce companies, small businesses, eBay PowerSellers,
 and local distributors in every country around the world. Drop shippers may sell internationally with no restrictions from ourselves.

If you are looking for a partner in China, we are the one can help you expand your bussiness, please contact us, thank you!
Let's do better!