compile/install Libreoffice Writer only

jb jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:58:02 UTC 2012

jb <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

A follow up.
I e-mailed FB office boyz and received a response, which is safe to share
with the list:

"
Baptiste Daroussin bapt at freebsd.org

This is almost not doable for many reason:

1/ the ports itself will be over complicated to only allow compiler some part of
libreoffice imho (that is the main reason I didn't make it at first

2/ splitting the build won't give you much

3/ what linux distributions do it splitting the result of the build, not the
build itself, and the ports tree does not allow this for the moment.

regards,
Bapt
"

Well, if you have an opinion make it count now when this stuff is discussed.
jb