When Is The Ports Tree Going To Be Updated?

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 25 23:25:26 UTC 2012

On 25/11/2012 23:10, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
> After the recent security scare, I know the ports tree was temporarily
> frozen.  Does anyone know when it will again be updates.  I just upgraded
> to 9.1-PRE and need to rebuild Firefox & Thunderbird against the new
> libraries and ... they're broken, marked as security hazards...

It's been being updated normally since near enough a week ago.
"Normally" means subject to the pre-9.1-RELEASE restrictions on sweeping
changes as is usual at this point in a release cycle.

FireFox 17 and Thunderbird 17 updates were committed to ports on 20th
November.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--