Home "Server"

Michel Le Cocq miconof80.list at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:06:23 UTC 2012

Le 21/11/2012 18:23, Matthew Seaman a écrit :
> On 21/11/2012 17:02, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> In fact, if you're going to use ZFS at all, I'd suggest using it for all
> your filesystems on that machine.

I've a personnal systeme quite similar with 6 drive.
2 - for systeme   : mirror : with incremental snapshots
2 - for real data : mirror : with incremental snapshots
2 - for not so important data : mirror : no snapshot

I use 3 couple of 2 drive because have :
2 : 75G
2 : 750G

For the future I must change 2 drive at the same time.