skype

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Nov 18 18:57:31 UTC 2012

El día Sunday, November 18, 2012 a las 12:45:54PM -0600, ajtiM escribió:

> When using Skype on FreeBSD (.1-RC3, the call often (every 1-5 minutes) gets
> disconnected or better I hear but the other side doesn't hear me
>
> If I remember correct kern.hz=100 in loader.conf solved this problem before I
> I had this line but it doesn't help me.
> I have Skype-2.1.0.81 installed.

I know that this does not help much, but I'm using the same Sk in 10-CURRENT
very often (also with video), and do not face this problem. Are yo sure
that this is caused by FreeBSD or at your end of the call at all?

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards