Enjoy the benefits of a fast and easy bill management

GreenPost mailer at elasticemail.com
Sun Nov 18 06:21:13 UTC 2012

Now view all your bills and pay them at 1-click. Anytime, Anywhere.
 Malaysia - Maxis, DiGi, TNB, Astro, Celcom, U Mobile, TM, Yes, P1, Indah Water, SYABAS, KGPA, KRPM, Starhill Gοlf Resοrt.
 Singapore - Star Hub, M1, SingTel, Singapore Power, NUSS, Keppel Clυb, SunPage, Sg Swimming Clυb, Phoenix Comms, ZONE Telecom, Temasek Clυb, American Clυb, MyRepublic, NSRCC.
 We are also in Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, UAE.
 Introducing a hassle-f­ree bill management service!
 We are GreenPost, a fast, easy and eco-friendly bill management system that enables you to manage all your bills online and on the go!
 1.  ONE single login- telephone, electricity, internet and clυb bills
 2.  1-Click Bill Payments for all Malaysia bills
 3.  Awarded iOS and Android apps. Now acc­ess bills anytime, anywhere
 4.  Contribute towards greener tomorrow. S­ave trees everyday, GreenPost way
 Signing up just takes 5 mins.

* check out more details at www.gogreenpost.com

You’re receiving this email because you requested to be notified about GreenPost.
If you don’t want to receive this newsletter anymore, you can Unsubscribe here

GreenPost · 401 Macpherson road · #02-08 · Singapore 350131