Free boock offer

Rodríguez Jimeno jimeno42 at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 7 19:37:34 UTC 2012

THE ALCIONE ASSOCIATION OFFERS FREE COPY OF THE BOOK "HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET"

You can request it at:

                                               jimeno42 at yahoo.es

HERCOLUBUS, THE PLANET APPROACHING EARTH

There are some questions about heavenly mechanics, which are unknown to current science. One of them is related to the approach of Hercolubus, a planet whose name comes from ancient knowledge. Its approach to our solar system is not only a forthcoming fact that everybody will be able to see, but it will also be an event resulting in big upheavals all over the world.

As in life's ups and downs everything returns to its beginning or its end, and Hercolubus, in its former approach, previously put a stop to the Atlantis´ civilization. These facts, well known by all the sages who in the course of history enjoyed Awakened Consciousness, were communicated through all stories of `world-wide Floods´ coming from different religions and cultures.

A lot of authors have talked about such cosmic phenomenon throughout the ages. V.M. Rabolú, was one of those people who enjoyed the faculties of the Awakened Consciousness, which let him investigate about this heavenly body's approach.

We have picked out the next paragraphs from his book entitled `Hercolubus or Red Planet´:

`When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics.´

`The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal waves. Human beings will become mentally unbalanced, because they will not be able to eat or sleep. In the face of danger, they will throw themselves over the precipice en masse, completely mad.´

`What I am affirming in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet; I know it. I am not frightening, but warning, because I am distressed about this poor Humanity. These events will not be long in coming and there is no time to waste with illusory things. ´

V.M. Rabolú teaches in his book the techniques to eliminate our psychological defects and how to achieve astral projection as the only existing way of escaping from the forthcoming cataclysm. He finishes by saying:

 `Dear reader: I am speaking very clearly so that you understand the need to start working seriously. Whoever is working will be rescued from the danger. This is not for you to make up theories or hold discussions, but to experience the true teaching that I am giving in this book. We can resort to nothing else´.