Dell H710 and H310 Raid Controller

Omer Faruk SEN omerfsen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:47:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just tried 9.1-RC3 with R720 which has H710p( the only difference with H710
is 1 gb cache instead of 512mb ). It has recognized both H710p raid as
mfid0 and also network cards are recognized as bgeX (*BCM5720)* but network
cards times out (watchdog timeout) I think it is about
http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=31769&page=2

It seems right now only way to go with Rx20 Server models is to use Intel
cards (dell provides i350 chipset network interfaces as alternative)

PS: I really need your comments on R420 with H710 or R320 with H310 raid
controllers

Regads.