(no subject)

phnxcs_rep at lycos.com phnxcs_rep at lycos.com
Thu May 31 18:54:41 UTC 2012

    Hello,
   I am moving away from MS products due to security a   concerns.  Below are the machines I use and would like to   version of FreeBSD will work best with each.  The computer   at home and away, for e-mail, preparing documents, databases, an   spredsheets, as well as, web browsing and some begining programing
   (Perl,   Here are the notes on my machi   HP Compaq CQ5300Y
   MOBO M2N68-LA (Narra5)
   AMD Sempron LE-1300 2.30GHz
   Vidio Card NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE   RAM: PC2-6400 MB/sec 2 Gigs RAM
   HD: WDC W   Toshiba Satellite A   Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86 GH
   Vidi   RAM: 3 Gigs
      Both where bought new and are st   Thank you for your fine efforts and yo   Phnxcs_rep