kldxref: /boot/kernel/kernel: too many sections

Sun May 27 12:19:32 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 05/27/12 05:31, Damien Fleuriot wrote:
[...]

> Hold on a sec you run install*world* and it tries to install a kernel ?
> Looks fishy to me.

Sorry - I ran make installkernel of cause.

> Also, try with a generic kernel, just to  check if that fails as well.

Interesting - the GENERIC kernel does as expected - no problem with
kldxref. However - after that I tried my own config again and today there
are no problems. This is somewhat annoying - I forgot to disable the
midnight src update. So I try to run this kernel and hope that the problem
was solved between the 26. and 27 May.

Best regards,
  Martin Laabs