Evolution 2.32.3 && printing

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed May 23 08:20:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

I run Evolution 2.32.3 in FreeBSD 9-CURRENT in my office because I have
to use a MS Exchange server with OWA only;

When I want to print something (Ctrl-P) a dialog comes up presenting the
CUPS configured printers and a field where one could type in a command
line for printing; this field is pre-set to

	lpr

I would like to have it set to

	lpr -Paps -o SelectColor=Grayscale -o ....

I don't see how to configure this.

Thanks

	matthias
--