Article Inquiry

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 15 20:08:21 UTC 2012

On 15/05/2012 21:33, Lauren Scott wrote:
> I was wondering if you would be able to help me locate a copy of the below
> article:
>
> "General Commands Manual for RDIST"
> June 3, 1993
> FreeBSD
>
> I appreciate any help you are able to provide.

Tricky.  The CVS Repo only goes back to 1994, and I can't see any
obvious references to rdist in there.

Of course, I hope you all realise that this means in about 1 month,
FreeBSD will be legally an adult.

There's still some files in the src tree that haven't changed in all
that time.  eg:

    http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/doc/psd/05.sysman/

	Cheers,

	Matthew

PS. To the OP: it might be worth asking on freebsd-hackers at ... There's
still a number of people around that were active that far back.

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.