HOWTO: FreeBSD ZFS Madness (Boot Environments)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon May 7 13:03:29 UTC 2012

>> Good to see you've finally been burned.
>> You'll never make that mistake again. :)

vermaden> I liked that syntax:

vermaden> ASD && {
vermaden>   asd
vermaden> } || {
vermaden>   bsd
vermaden> }

vermaden> mostly because of syntax highlighting, to be precise highlighting
vermaden> of the second bracket of a pair at editors, nor VIM neither GEANY
vermaden> highlight if/then/elif/else/fi unfortunately, seems that I will have
vermaden> to live with that ;p

Emacs indents it nicely, and colorizes the keywords so that it stands out.