Suggestion

Da Rock freebsd-questions at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Fri Mar 9 09:25:32 UTC 2012

On 03/09/12 16:56, Hexing B wrote:
> Isn't it illegal to emulate windows OS?
Wine would be illegal then. This is Wine on steroids, and then some.
Poke a needle in for testing and it will pop ;)

Frankly, its not as good as winblow$ and cant do pretty much anything
else with it, so its hopeless. Useable for as the OP said, if you can't
afford winblows and couldn't be bothered to learn something else. Others
mileage may vary though.