Intel X520-DA2 Supported in stable/8?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:23:45 UTC 2012

Would probably be good to take care of the storm threshold if you haven't,
set it to 0
and you disable the check, that's what we do internally. As for the queues
and number
of descriptors, that's kind of up to you, different work loads and
environments work best
with different setups.

Hopefully, when you get rid of the rx ring setup failure you will get
things working.

Jack