Why Clang

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Mon Jun 18 19:32:32 UTC 2012

> GPL runs contrary to the nature and intent of the BSD style license.
> Free and open software benefits us all.

True. GPL is definitely not FREE software. Freedom doesn't have different
types. Something is free or it is not free.

GPL software is not free as i can not do whatever i want with it.

> Getting rid of GPL is a good thing, and well worth any (debatable)

I fully agree. So why all this lies about much higher performance and
others?

I don't consider CLANG to be a great success. I consider it acceptable
replacement of GCC.

i just hate hype and lies. ALWAYS.