P5-FuzzyOcr port

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Wed Jun 13 06:27:51 UTC 2012

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:17:08 -0700, Brian W. wrote:
> Pkg_add -r can't find a package for this; I presume this is deliberate
> because of the unmaintained status of fuzzyocr?

Seems there is no precompiled package (see the package location
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-8-stable/All/
or whatever matches your platform and OS version). But the ports
p5-FuzzyOcr and p5-FuzzyOcr-devel are still present (at least in
my not up-to-date ports tree) - have you tried installing from a
port instead?

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany