usb identity issue

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Mon Jul 23 19:45:58 UTC 2012

Aloha...

I am having problem getting usb plug in /flash drive to come up on
FreeBSD * several boxes with different versions of FreeBSB os I have 3
boxes for testing here at my shop.

Can anyone point me to any articles on this issue.

Is there a command like usbconfig  (saw this mentioned in an email
question but it doesnt work) to bring this up on screen?

Dmesg of the booted units shows da1 mostly but this identity cant be
accessed on any of them.

Thanks....

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +